Sunday, August 28, 2011

The end of a long weekend

The hurricane Irene scare is over! I have just returned to Raleigh after a nice weekend in Sumter, SC with my parents feelings refreshed and ready for the week ahead. Turns out, Irene didn't do much on our end but tussle some trees (thankfully). My prayers go out to those who were affected by this hurricane.

Progress is still kind of slow right now (still trying to get a steady schedule going). My practice interview is coming up soon so I've been working on coming up with an interview script. My partner, Yoonki, has his preliminary oral exam tomorrow, so I'm hoping once that's over we can get together and get everything finalized.

As far as school is concerned I'm doing pretty well at getting things done in a timely manner (aka not procrastinating).  I'm trying to work on assignments as they come in so I'm not having to do a lot at once. It's working out for me so far so we'll see how things go. I'm still having a hard time deciding what topic I want to use for my Software Engineering paper, but I've narrowed it down from 3 to 2: Design Pattern componentization and Model-driven Engineering/executable UML. I'm going to continue to look further into these two to see which bring the most information and then go from there. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment